Frequently people tell me they’ve upgraded for a certain reason and then say “it would be cool if JibberJobber did this really neat thing.”
In fact, it does do that really neat thing (usually)!
There’s an easy way to find out what you are probably missing out on: Check out the How To category on this blog.
On the left side you’ll see Categories, just click How To and you’ll find a ton of great tips, ideas and features, with instructions on how to use them, such as:
- How to use the Source and Referred By when adding a new record,
- How to send emails from JibberJobber
- How to use Skype with JibberJobber
- How to use Tags
- How to customize your List Panel view
- How to use the Job Journal feature
- How to create a log entry by sending an email to a contact (AWESOME!!)
- How to add an image to a Company or Contact record
And much more…
Are you getting the most out of JibberJobber? Check out the How To category to see!