I LOVE the concept of having multiple revenue streams. When I got laid off in January, 2010, I had 100% of my income disappear overnight.
I never, ever wanted to be in a position where one person (or worse, a committee) could take away 100% of my income.
Enter: Multiple Streams of Income.
One day I sat down and listed out all of my revenue streams – I was surprised to find I had 10 of them.
I wasn’t working all of them, but I was planning on working on them. Others were producing a pretty good income. I decided to share what most of them were… I hope you get inspiration from my sharing this to figure out what your own multiple streams could be:
- Revenue Stream 1: JibberJobber User Upgrades
- Revenue Stream 2: JibberJobber Partnership Program
- Revenue Stream 3: Books I write
- Revenue Stream 4: (not announced yet)
- Revenue Stream 5: Professional Speaking
- Revenue Stream 6: Consulting
- Revenue Stream 7: (not announced yet)
- Revenue Stream 8: (not announced yet)
- Revenue Stream 9: Information Products
- Revenue Stream 10: Miscellaneous
It’s not necessarily a path to sure wealth and jets and engines… I’m not talking about get rich quick or schemes or anything – it’s all about securing your own income and having more control because of a certain degree of diversity.
What about you? Can you have multiple streams of income?