If you haven’t voted yet, please head over to the Survey Monkey page to vote on your favorite taglines.
I need to mention, there were two messups. First, the very first option should be 2 different lines:
- Career Management 2.0, and
- Empowering Tools for Lifetime Career Control
Second, the very first submission I received got lost in my filing system and didn’t make it on the survey. It is:
- Managing the information to manage your career
Sorry two the people that affected…! If you want to submit a vote for either of these, please write it in a comment on PAGE 2 of the survey. To see all the other submissions, go click on the survey (and vote!).
Today’s the last day to vote… on this round. I can see some clear leaders and will do a second vote with the leaders narrowed down.
Thanks a ton to the sponsors:
- Deb Dib – Personal Branding Expert for Senior Executives
- Walter Akana – Career and Life Strategist and Personal Branding Expert
- Megan Fitzgerald – Expatriate Career and Personal Branding Expert
- Louri Russel Boilard – Executive Resume Writer and Career Psychologist/Counselor
- Makini Harvey – Career and Resume expert
- An anonymous corporate sponsor – donating The Planet Earth DVD Set
- Mark Hovind – Job Bait: The #1 Way to Land 6 and 7 Figure Jobs