Here are the final choices for the final taglines. Two of these got almost 20% of the votes. Which is your favorite? Go to the survey and vote for ONE.
- JibberJobber: Career Management 2.0
- JibberJobber: Empowering tools for lifetime career control
- JibberJobber: The portal to your career management
- JibberJobber: Managing the information to manage your career
Again, go vote here – voting closes Thursday at the close of business (specifically, 11:45pm MST)!
Tomorrow I’ll share what I’ve learned from the other, follow-up questions. You have told me what JibberJobber is, what it needs to be to make it better, etc. This process has been very, very interesting!
Thanks a ton to the sponsors:
- Deb Dib – Personal Branding Expert for Senior Executives
- Walter Akana – Career and Life Strategist and Personal Branding Expert
- Megan Fitzgerald – Expatriate Career and Personal Branding Expert
- Louri Russel Boilard – Executive Resume Writer and Career Psychologist/Counselor
- Makini Harvey – Career and Resume expert
- An anonymous corporate sponsor – donating The Planet Earth DVD Set
- Mark Hovind – Job Bait: The #1 Way to Land 6 and 7 Figure Jobs