Do you have a grandma that never misses your birthday? You get a thank you card a day or two before your birthday?
Here’s what you can do to be better than her…
- Sign up for a free account on JibberJobber
- Put in as many contacts as you want (it could be just family, or your clients, or your employees, etc.) — all you need is their first and last name, AND
- put in their birthday (at least the month and day, the year is optional)
By default, even in the free account, you will get two e-mail reminders for each birthday (you can go to My Account/Preferences to change that):
- At the beginning of every month, to tell you what birthday’s are coming up in the next five weeks, and
- Two days before the person’s birthday. If you send birthday cards perhaps you want notice ten days earlier.
Birthday wishes, even if just an e-mail, are a great way to reach out to someone, and continue to nurture the relationship. All these little things add up.
What are you waiting for? Sign up for the free account now (it won’t ever expire, and I won’t force you or trick you into upgrading :)) and get those birthday reminders e-mailed to you! You’ll make Grandma jealous!