I recently announced I’m offering contract sales opportunities for salespeople with JibberJobber. You can read my original announcement here.
In response to inquiries, I am putting together a document for people who ask for more information. Let me know if you want this document… the questions I answer in this document include:
- What is JibberJobber?
- What is the opportunity?
- Why might you want to do this?
- What is the sales cycle?
- How much can I make?
- What is the sales price?
- How can I get started – where do I go from here?
- What is JibberJobber’s value proposition?
- How is selling JJ Job postings different than selling monster, career, etc.?
- But…I have never done sales… can I still do this?
- Is there really a market for job postings?
Sound interesting? Email me with a resume, your LinkedIn Profile, and seriously, try to sell yourself a little to me (aka, send me a cover letter, which could be the body of your email).