I just got an email from the founder of RecruitingBlogs, where recruiters go to learn, share, complain, laugh, etc. Here’s part of it:
Below is the top 10 posts of 2010 on RecruitingBlogs.
1. Stupid Girl Loses Job Because of Facebook status
2. The Best format For Your Resume
3. Linkedin Profile Photo? 5 things Not to do
4. 3 Reasons I’ll read your Resume
5. Who Owns Your Linkedin Profile? What Everyone Needs to Know
6. Recruiters: One Ugly Question That Can Save Your Life
7. The Recruiter Personality Test
8. R.I.P. recruitment Search Agencies. Thank you for all your contributions but you will not be missed
9. Linkedin and the Future of Recruiting
I share this because I think it’s important for job seekers to know what recruiters are thinking about.
If you read in-between the lines there is a lot there that can impact your job search…
1 thought on “What Were Recruiters Thinking About in 2010? Best Recruiting Blogs Blog Posts”
Thanks Jason for making this available to your readers. I hope it adds value from a job seekers perspective. Have a great 2011.
Comments are closed.