I find myself regularly pointing people to three of my most favorite features in JibberJobber. In this post I want to share how JibberJobber interfaces with five outside tools:
- LinkedIn – in various places in the JibberJobber experience you can tap into your LinkedIn network. You can do a quick search on LinkedIn for companies or names, or you can see who is in your LinkedIn network by company. I want to do LOTS MORE with LinkedIn, but their terms of service is too restrictive (sorry, talk to them about it). Need LinkedIn help? Check out my LinkedIn DVD.
- Twitter – I mentioned in that things I love post about how you can quickly add a contact by putting their Twitter handle in. There is MORE coming… super cool stuff!
- Skype – I use Skype for my business phone… when I’m in JibberJobber I can easily click an icon and initiate a phone call through my headset. It’s one-click easy. I can also click an icon and initiate a chat message through skype.
- Google – just like I can do a quick search on LinkedIn, I can also do a quick search on Google. I thought this was just a cute “we did it because we could” feature, but I have used it more than I thought I would recently!
- Anagram – people continually thank me for this feature – you can copy-and-paste contact information into a box, click a button, and then the information (names, phone #’s, etc.) is parsed into the correct boxes on the form. It’s really quite brilliant (you can buy it for your PC, if you want, but you don’t have to have that to use the feature built into JibberJobber).
We would love to do more interfacing with other systems – send me a message and let me know what you’d like to see us interface with (and how the interface would work).