Dan Schawbel is the kid who took personal branding and Gen Y by storm not too long ago. He came into the blogging space with an ability to comment on just about every career blog in a way that made me tired just watching!
He’s done a lot since then, but today I want to highlight his Personal Branding Magazine. This is the fourth issue he has released. In the full magazine there are 25 articles, but you can get a sample with 5 articles by clicking over to the the Personal Branding Magazine Sample page. From that page:
This Sample Issue Includes
Cover Story: Job Hunting in a Brand YOU World
An exclusive interview with Robert McGovern
- 3 Tips for Visibility, Memorability and Credibility in Your Job Search
- How Can We Use Technology to Recruit Others?
- Joel Cheesman, Blogger, Cheezhead.com
- Chris Russell, Founder, Jobs in Pods
- Ben Yoskovitz, Founder, Standout Jobs
- Paul Forster, CEO & Co-Founder, Indeed
- Phillip Merrick, Co-Founder and Chairman, VisualCV
- Jim Ambras, CEO and Founder, Notchup.com
- Sam Blum, Founder and CEO, Razume LLC
- Alex Rudloff, CEO and Co-Founder, Emurse.com
- Sanjay Sathe, Founder, RiseSmart
I haven’t read my copy yet but these are some pretty big names in the career space… I would say that I’m impressed but this is on par for what Dan Schawbel puts together. If the sample isn’t enough for you, you can get the full version (issue 4 is released on May 1) at the Personal Branding Magazine homepage, and subscribe to one year of personal branding magazines (4 issues) for just $12.95.