Part of the prize package is six months of premium JibberJobber… but Katie is already a lifetime members. So she asks if she can transfer it. I say “absolutely.” To quote part of my response:
Others have had contests, some had someone in mindâ€¦ do something â€¦ fun, fresh, creative Wow me!
She has wowed me. Check out and participate in her very cool contest where you click a button on her blog, get assigned a random keyword, and then use that to share an idea on how a car can be improved. Here are some of the contributors and their keywords (to read what they say you should head on over ;)):
- Srihari got the word needle
- Vincent Wright got the word homunculus
- Bill Austin got the word trapeze
- Edgar Valdmanis got the word mosquito
- RennyBA got the word bubble
- Annie Hall got the phrase alarm clock
- Marilyn Wulfekuhler got the word nose
- Faisca of got the word mint
- Mary Stewart McGovern got the word beer
- Utkarsh got the word ravioli
- Carolynn Duncan got the word beer
- Michael Meyers-Jouan got the word tree
- Scott Herrick of Cube Rules got the word onion
- Nora of got the word whistle
- Kes Sampanthar got the word sail
- Kent Blumberg got the word shoelace
- Chris Johnston got the word onion
- Katie wrote her own post on the word she got: mouse
Wow – there are some really cool ideas here! It’s been a long, long time since I’ve been in a room with a bunch of smart people just to brainstorm… just reading through the ideas and thoughts has been mentally stimulating!
Katie, excellent idea on the contest – I’m excited to see how it turns out, and perhaps you can summarize “the most innovative car” with all of this input and send it to the major automobile manufacturers!
Where’s my entry? It’s coming! More importantly, where’s your entry? Head on over and participate!